1. Never write nor talk when you’re angry.
2. Don’t disclose everything. One of these days, you will feel it used against you, somehow.
3. Understand that some people will ask you how you are in a very casual way. And then oppose everything you say thereafter.
4. Some people love to be listened to, and most of them do not REALLY know how to listen.
5. Someone will always be better than you. In every sense of the word “better”.
5.1. And there are people who think they are better than you, and that’s a different story altogether.
6. Don’t over-think. The what-you-see-is-what-you-get mantra is the bitch you can agree with in ze boring, real world.
7. Most people are not comfortable being emotional. Either you just have to feel sorry for yourself for noticing. Or feel sorry for them. Eventually.
8. Do not watch every movie you are told to watch.
9. Some people will not like you. Be it.
10. When you have to console yourself, put your right hand on your left shoulder. And your left hand on your right shoulder. It’s the do-it-yourself-hug.
10.1. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Don’t expect so much from yourself.
11. Laugh in every mid-sentence when you are tempted to lie, or tempted to tell the truth.
12. Beware of that defining moment when you are told to stop. Because you will believe it.